Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gaston Glock, 81, marries Kathrin Tschikof, 31

Gaston Glock marries.




Congrats to the newlyweds. Some good commentary going on over at wethearmed.com but onesmack4u wins the internets with:


The Umbrella and the Beaver

A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've
never felt better. I have
an 18-year-old bride who is pregnant with my
child. What do you think
about that?
The doctor considered his question for a minute
and then said, "I have
an elderly friend who is a hunter and never
misses a season. One day
when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he
accidentally picked up his
umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the
creek, he saw a beaver
sitting beside the stream. He raised his
umbrella
and went, 'bang, bang' and the beaver fell dead.
What do you think of
that?"

The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else
shot that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly

No comments:

Post a Comment